Sweet Revenge supports responsible drinking. We ask you please not to post content to our site which does not support responsible drinking. We reserve the right to remove all inappropriate content without notice to you.
Sweet Revenge recognizes that alcohol misuse, underage drinking and drunk driving are serious, industry-wide issues. We emphasize that our product is intended to be enjoyed responsibly, in moderation, and solely by men and women of legal drinking age.
Responsible alcohol consumption requires cooperation among federal, state, and local governments, law enforcement officials, retailers, community leaders, parents and consumers. We firmly believe that retailers and establishments selling alcohol to minors, and individuals purchasing alcoholic products illegally, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Never drink and drive, never drive with someone who has been drinking, and always consume Sweet Revenge safely and in moderation.
Responsible Drinking Resources:
- Drunk Driving Prevention:
- Friends Drive Sober – Impaired Driving Prevention
- RADD (Recording Artists, Actors and Athletes Against Drunk Driving)
- Know Your Limit – Intoximeters
- Fighting Drunk Driving and Underage Drinking
- Drunk Driving – Over the Limit, Under Arrest
- For Parents:
- Drug Test Your Teen
- Time to Talk
- Partnership for a Drug Free America
- For Schools and College Campuses:
- College Drinking – Changing the Culture
- National Social Norms Research Center
- For Communities:
- The American Council on Alcoholism
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
- Stop Underage Drinking
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism